What Lorac says...
"This innovative, multi-functional eye shadow duo has everything you need to instantly create your own on or off-screen drama! In the swivel top compartment, an ultra-pearlized Powder Highlighter with soothing White Lily Extract allows for buildable coverage and an effervescent frost finish. In the lower compartment, an ultra-rich Cream Eye Shadow/Liner easily blends over the Powder Eye Highlighter for crease-proof, long-lasting color."
Glamorous Review
So I think this is probably a frugal beauty find, and a great one at that. I recently purchased this product on Lorac Cosmetic's site in their VIP Discount section. These duos were regularly 24.00 each, and I purchased them for $7 each. In the photo above I'm wearing Fame & Fortune (Black). I also purchased Champagne & Caviar (Charcoal) and Rich & Famous (Bronze). I usually don't like cream shadows, because I have super oily skin. I had a change of heart when I saw this steal, and I must say I like it. 12 hours later, it was still holding up and there wasn't much creasing, just the usual. The highlighters are very pigmented and both the highlighter and cream shadow/liner have some shimmer. It's an awesome must have for that night out on the town, a more formal occasion, or just an everyday look.To apply I started with primer, which is my favorite, Urban Decay Primer Potion, and then applied the highlighter all over with a basic eyeshadow brush. Next, I used a flat stiff brush and worked the cream shadow on my lid and blended into my crease. I used a smudge brush to smudge the color under my bottom lashes. To finish, I used MAC False Lashes mascara. Viola! Everything you need for glamorous eyes (except mascara) is right here in this one container!
These shadows are rich in color. The black & charcoal are slightly darker shades, but not so dark that you can't pair it with other bold/bright colors. I suggest a more neutral lip & cheek for everyday looks, and a bright or darker lip/cheek for special occasions and evening looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment